I am planning a trip in Nov. with the family (including a 17/19 year old sons). I'd like an ocean view but also be walking distance to stores/beach/restaurants so the kids to walk. I hear that St. Jean Beach has the most activity (best for the kids). Any recommendations? We would like a kitchen so we are not eating out all the time too.
Hotel/Villa walking distance
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Bahamas snorkeling
- 10 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 11 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 12 Wedding Help!
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 14 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Islands with great nightlife
- 17 month stay on a caribbean island
- 18 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 19 Where to stay on Vieques
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling