My wife and I are thinking about taking a vacation to either St. Thomas or St. John. We're just looking for a relaxing time where we could enjoy the beaches.
If we stay in St. Thomas, how long is the ferry ride to St. John?
Is beach access in St. John open to anyone, or do you need to be staying at one of the hotels there?
Any recommendations on hotels in St. Thomas that are on the beach and not overly expensive?
The Westin in St. John seems very nice; however, quite expensive.
Thanks for any suggestions
Hotels in St. Thomas
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica