I am trying to decide between several small hotels on Nevis and St Kitts. We like beaches, snorkeling, and privacy and would like a small kitchen for making breakfasts and lunches.I am leaning toward Nevis over St Kitts. I am looking at Timothy Beach in St Kitts and Hurricane Cove, Oualie Beach, and Mount Nevis hotel. Anybody have any recommendations about any of these? or any other suggestions?
Hotels in Nevis and St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Back from San Juan
- 4 Cupecoy Beach
- 5 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?