I am staying at the Breezes Resort later this year and wanted to book an inexpensive Hotel the night prior to my stay near the airport or near the Breezes. I get in late and wanted to start my stay at the breezes earlier in the day to take advantage of the resort on my first day. I can get a free night at the Hilton, Marriott or Renassance, does anyone know if these are close to the Breezes? If not, any suggestions for a hotel that would fit my needs?
Hotel near Curacao airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 5 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Punta Cana?
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous