We were going to stay at Oyster bay but discovered the pool would be out of commission during our stay. We have narrowed in down Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or the Westin. All 3 appear to be somewhat secluded (which we like). We are leaning towards Le Domain as it was a personal referall from an employee of mine and the European vibe does sound appealing. We are planning on spending 10 days in St. Martin for our 1 year anniversary. Any suggestions are welcome our budget is around $240-$270/night. Thank you in advance for any input.
Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or Westin
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman