We were going to stay at Oyster bay but discovered the pool would be out of commission during our stay. We have narrowed in down Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or the Westin. All 3 appear to be somewhat secluded (which we like). We are leaning towards Le Domain as it was a personal referall from an employee of mine and the European vibe does sound appealing. We are planning on spending 10 days in St. Martin for our 1 year anniversary. Any suggestions are welcome our budget is around $240-$270/night. Thank you in advance for any input.
Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or Westin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 6 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?