We were going to stay at Oyster bay but discovered the pool would be out of commission during our stay. We have narrowed in down Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or the Westin. All 3 appear to be somewhat secluded (which we like). We are leaning towards Le Domain as it was a personal referall from an employee of mine and the European vibe does sound appealing. We are planning on spending 10 days in St. Martin for our 1 year anniversary. Any suggestions are welcome our budget is around $240-$270/night. Thank you in advance for any input.
Hotel Le Domain, Princess Heights or Westin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 3 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 4 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 7 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 8 Money in Jamaica
- 9 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 10 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 11 Barbado Car rental
- 12 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 13 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 14 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 15 Death in Paradise
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 dominican republic
- 21 Summer family vacation
- 22 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 23 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 24 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 25 St Martin