Date: 10/16/2003, 04:23 am
Travelling in Nov. to cuba...
Brisas Del Caribe, Tryp or Bella Costa?
We have a ten year old son, great SAFE beaches are important,hopefully shallow as you walk out, no bad currents etc, soft sand beaches...,no sharks..lol..and great pool...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋒ _ ⋑ 바카라사이트주소 ⋒ _ ⋑ BUS97.COM ⋒ _ ⋑ 카지노게임사이트
- 2 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 3 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 4 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 5 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 8 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Trouble booking hotels!
- 13 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 14 Airport transfer PUJ
- 15 Bahama's outer island
- 16 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 17 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 20 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 21 40 min layover in CLT
- 22 Atlantis 1 day
- 23 Atlantis on a budget
- 24 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 25 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video