We're planning a low key, but interesting trip to Grenada in the Spring and could use some feedback and hints. This forum has helped enormously, so I thank you in advance. We're thinking of La Sagress and either True Blue or another non resort type place on the mainland. We're also looking into Bayaleau Cottages, Scraper's cottages or Silver Beach on Carriocou for a few days. I heard the Paradise Inn was no longer available though it was nice. We're also thinking of a day cruise to the Tabago Cays and / or Mustique for snorkling. Please give us your ideas on anything and everything. You guys and gals are a wealth of info. Thanks
hotel and tour info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix