Where are all you helpers! There hasn't been any activity on this site for weeks! I hopw Grenada didn't sink! I really need help. My husband and I are headed for Grenada in the Spring. Thinking of La Sagesse for 3 nights, then onto to Carriacou for 2 nights and back to the Grand Anse/ Morne Rouge area...preferably to a smaller, rather than larger, pleasant hotel. We're considering Coyaba, Gem (concerned about the noise level at night from Fantazia), Blue Horizons, Rendezvous and Flamboyant. Also adding in the day trip to the Grenadines for snorkling. And will do hiking as well. I could use lots of ideas and experiences. Thanks, I know you guys are out there.
hotel and tour help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?