Where are all you helpers! There hasn't been any activity on this site for weeks! I hopw Grenada didn't sink! I really need help. My husband and I are headed for Grenada in the Spring. Thinking of La Sagesse for 3 nights, then onto to Carriacou for 2 nights and back to the Grand Anse/ Morne Rouge area...preferably to a smaller, rather than larger, pleasant hotel. We're considering Coyaba, Gem (concerned about the noise level at night from Fantazia), Blue Horizons, Rendezvous and Flamboyant. Also adding in the day trip to the Grenadines for snorkling. And will do hiking as well. I could use lots of ideas and experiences. Thanks, I know you guys are out there.
hotel and tour help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs