Where are all you helpers! There hasn't been any activity on this site for weeks! I hopw Grenada didn't sink! I really need help. My husband and I are headed for Grenada in the Spring. Thinking of La Sagesse for 3 nights, then onto to Carriacou for 2 nights and back to the Grand Anse/ Morne Rouge area...preferably to a smaller, rather than larger, pleasant hotel. We're considering Coyaba, Gem (concerned about the noise level at night from Fantazia), Blue Horizons, Rendezvous and Flamboyant. Also adding in the day trip to the Grenadines for snorkling. And will do hiking as well. I could use lots of ideas and experiences. Thanks, I know you guys are out there.
hotel and tour help
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO