Where are all you helpers! There hasn't been any activity on this site for weeks! I hopw Grenada didn't sink! I really need help. My husband and I are headed for Grenada in the Spring. Thinking of La Sagesse for 3 nights, then onto to Carriacou for 2 nights and back to the Grand Anse/ Morne Rouge area...preferably to a smaller, rather than larger, pleasant hotel. We're considering Coyaba, Gem (concerned about the noise level at night from Fantazia), Blue Horizons, Rendezvous and Flamboyant. Also adding in the day trip to the Grenadines for snorkling. And will do hiking as well. I could use lots of ideas and experiences. Thanks, I know you guys are out there.
hotel and tour help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?