My fiancee and I are honeymooning in Cuba, including stays in Havana, Cayo Levisa and (hopefully) Vinales. Unfortunately the Jesminas in Vinales is booked up and our travel agent has recommended staying 7km down the road to Pinar Del Rio at the Hotel Aguas Claras. Has anyone stayed here? Is it nice? We will have a car so we can stil use the facilities and sample the view at the Jesminas but are we set for a bit of a disapointment?
Hotel Aguas Claras
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 8 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Bahamas snorkeling
- 11 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 12 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 13 Wedding Help!
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 15 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Islands with great nightlife
- 18 month stay on a caribbean island
- 19 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling