My fiancee and I are honeymooning in Cuba, including stays in Havana, Cayo Levisa and (hopefully) Vinales. Unfortunately the Jesminas in Vinales is booked up and our travel agent has recommended staying 7km down the road to Pinar Del Rio at the Hotel Aguas Claras. Has anyone stayed here? Is it nice? We will have a car so we can stil use the facilities and sample the view at the Jesminas but are we set for a bit of a disapointment?
Hotel Aguas Claras
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Advice needed
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 9 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 10 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 11 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 12 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 13 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 14 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 17 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica