i would like to plan a 5 night vacation to grenada and travel within the next 2 months. I really wanted to stay at La Luna, but it seems to be very pricey. i'd like to spend less than $800/person for hotel and air, since i'd like to go EP so i can experience the local cuisine. i'm also interested in renting a car for a day to drive around the island and see the lay of the land. i'm also interested in the 6 hour hike from Grand Etang to the Concord waterfalls. i have be looking at prices at two places besides La Luna. they are Allamanda Beach Resort and SECRET HARBOUR RESORT. i read online that the best area to stay is Gran Anse beach. does anyone know how close La Luna, Allamand and Secret Harbor are to Gran Anse? also, do these particular properties have nice pools and beach area?
as far as when to travel goes, i read that rainy season is from june to november. if i plan a trip at the end of may, will i get rained out? how about june?
as far as hotel goes, i'd like to stay somewhere that is very clean. i'd like a nice beach, and i'd like to be within walking distance of some restaurants, or close enough to a bus stop or something so i can get around, especially if i stay somewhere a little outside of the main hotel area (if that's how it is laid out).
i'd like to spend 3 of the days relaxing, 1 day driving around and 1 day hiking - mixed together, of course.
also, if i could get a last minute deal to grenada, i'd be willing to stay pretty much anywhere, but it would have to been significantly less expensive and still a clean establishment.
thanks for taking the time to read all of this. thanks ahead of time for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 중국주식추천 주식추천도서 oninve.com
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 All inclusive
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana