Taking the family to Grenada on Easter week.
We're staying at The Grand because of the pool. Has anyone ever gone horseback riding on Grenada? Any recommendations?
We've been to St. Johns and are thinking Grenada would be a different experience.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Weather in Nov
- 12 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 13 Fishing for ideas
- 14 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 15 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 First time cruiser to USVI
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 long enough layover in SJU?
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Confused what to chose
- 24 Bermuda in Late August
- 25 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?