Taking the family to Grenada on Easter week.
We're staying at The Grand because of the pool. Has anyone ever gone horseback riding on Grenada? Any recommendations?
We've been to St. Johns and are thinking Grenada would be a different experience.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 turks caicos
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Curacao
- 4 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 5 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 6 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 7 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 8 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 9 Groupon Tours
- 10 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 11 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 12 Location
- 13 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 14 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 15 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 16 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 17 Private tours in Cuba
- 18 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 19 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 20 Bahamas girls trip
- 21 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 22 Cuba Tour Companies
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite