We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon Vacation in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 6 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 7 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 13 montego bay
- 14 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 15 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 16 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 17 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 18 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 21 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 22 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 23 Get info about weather.
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Logistics of getting to Anguilla