We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 2 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 3 St. Croix
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 8 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 11 Island Hopping
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Havana restaurants
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 19 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 20 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 21 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 22 Getting away in June
- 23 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 25 A Week In Cuba