We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 when to visit barbados
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Barbados Beaches
- 7 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 8 Punta Cana
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 11 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 12 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 13 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 14 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Trouble booking hotels!
- 19 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 Bahama's outer island
- 22 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 23 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom