We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon Vacation in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 2 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 5 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 6 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 13 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 14 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 15 all-inclusive or villa?
- 16 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 17 San Juan Hotel
- 18 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 19 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 20 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 21 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 22 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 23 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals