We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 2 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 3 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 4 Conference in Cuba in February
- 5 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 6 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 7 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 8 Help me to pick an island
- 9 Small boat excursion
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Overwhelmed....
- 12 Can you tell me where?
- 13 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 14 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 15 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 17 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 18 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 19 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 20 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 21 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 22 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 23 Help picking an island!!!!
- 24 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 25 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations