We want to go to the Caribbean Islands in October as part of our honeymoon.
We would love for a recommendation for a not very expensive Island or two that combine beautiful beaches and nature so that we will be able to travel in them and not only be on the beaches all day.
We have in total 10 nights, and we thought about maybe combining Saint Lucia with another Island.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 2 http://supplementsprotocol.com/neu-serum-pro/
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 5 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 10 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 11 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 12 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 13 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 14 Any suggestions??
- 15 Gustavia stay
- 16 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 17 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 18 My week in Guadeloupe
- 19 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 22 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 23 Freeport, Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 25 Freeport Hotel