My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 importing pets to sxm
- 5 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 6 St. Barts
- 7 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 8 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten