My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous