My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Cuba in November
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 16 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 19 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 21 Tennis in Aruba question
- 22 christmas in the caribbean
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 Guadeloupe - January 2017