My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 West Coast US and Carribean
- 2 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 6 Resort Recommendations
- 7 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 8 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Tour Operator?
- 11 Travel Advice Needed
- 12 Puerto Plata
- 13 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 14 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 19 Transportation to Exuma
- 20 Nassau temp late Jan
- 21 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 22 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 23 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 24 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae