My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?