I am new to the Caribbean and I am getting married next April, I am planning a honeymoon for 14 nights, we will be doing 7 nights cruise that includes Cozumel, Jamaica and Labadee, we are also planning to stay in Atlantis Bahamas for 4 nights but I having trouble picking where to go for the first 3 nights we have, I would like some help:
Budget between $500 and $700 per night
Privacy (if possible to get a tan without cloths and no one can see),
Secluded nice long beach (NOT nude)
All inclusive with fresh swimming pool
Nice to have:
Nice island to drive and go to like a national park, hike, waterfall or any eco-tourism.
Any help will be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana