I am new to the Caribbean and I am getting married next April, I am planning a honeymoon for 14 nights, we will be doing 7 nights cruise that includes Cozumel, Jamaica and Labadee, we are also planning to stay in Atlantis Bahamas for 4 nights but I having trouble picking where to go for the first 3 nights we have, I would like some help:
Budget between $500 and $700 per night
Privacy (if possible to get a tan without cloths and no one can see),
Secluded nice long beach (NOT nude)
All inclusive with fresh swimming pool
Nice to have:
Nice island to drive and go to like a national park, hike, waterfall or any eco-tourism.
Any help will be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 daud: Tec*h SUPP0RT lexmark printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 lexmark 24*7
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 11 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 12 PR or USVI
- 13 Havana Hotel
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 16 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 17 Cayman Islands Currency
- 18 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 19 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 20 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 21 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 22 Havana
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?