My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 2 Bahamas help
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 8 New Destination
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 11 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 14 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 19 Peterson
- 20 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 21 Cuba weather in March
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 24 Which islands for an extended vacation?
- 25 Puerto Rico