My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!