My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 10 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Havana Hotel
- 13 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 16 Cayman Islands Currency
- 17 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 18 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 19 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 20 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 21 Havana
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 25 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?