My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife