My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion