My fiancé and I are looking to honeymoon for approximately 5 nights/6 days. We have very little requirements:
Beach destination - (not overly crowded)
Good weather - (mid 80's or above, not too humid)
Somewhat affordable - our budget is roughly $3k for lodging/food/activities. Airfare separate.
Low key/laid back/relaxing
We are looking to enjoy some kid-free time (which we never get!) and would like to stay away from crowded resorts or places with wild nightlife. We really would just like to relax on a beach with books. I know we are dorks. lol
We have been tossing around: Mexico, Carribean. We are open to suggestions/ideas.
Any advice/tips/do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
We thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Trouble booking hotels!
- 3 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Airport transfer PUJ
- 6 Bahama's outer island
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April