We're planing our HM for November. We want to split our time beetwen two islands, Anguilla and St. Barth. Can anyone recommend a villa to stay in on St. Barth? We don't want to be far from the beach, but also would like to be close to some shopping and restaurants. Is car rental a must/expensive on St. Barth? Also, what is the best way to get from Anguilla to St. Barth?
Thank you all very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 4 1st time to Barbados
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 8 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 9 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 GTC
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 14 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?