We're planing our HM for November. We want to split our time beetwen two islands, Anguilla and St. Barth. Can anyone recommend a villa to stay in on St. Barth? We don't want to be far from the beach, but also would like to be close to some shopping and restaurants. Is car rental a must/expensive on St. Barth? Also, what is the best way to get from Anguilla to St. Barth?
Thank you all very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 2 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 3 Cuba
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 When to go to El Yunque
- 6 Honeymoon Advice
- 7 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 8 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 9 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 10 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 11 Conference in Cuba in February
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 14 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 15 Help me to pick an island
- 16 Small boat excursion
- 17 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 18 Overwhelmed....
- 19 Can you tell me where?
- 20 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 21 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 22 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 23 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 24 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?