We're planing our HM for November. We want to split our time beetwen two islands, Anguilla and St. Barth. Can anyone recommend a villa to stay in on St. Barth? We don't want to be far from the beach, but also would like to be close to some shopping and restaurants. Is car rental a must/expensive on St. Barth? Also, what is the best way to get from Anguilla to St. Barth?
Thank you all very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 WIRELESS : hp printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 printer 24*7
- 2 Asia: Tec^h SUPP0RT WINDOWS 10 CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 WINDOWS 10
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!