Looking for some help... Fiance and I are trying to plan out honeymoon for this coming October. We'd planned on Zambia as we met there, but alas flights weren't lining up and he really wanted a beach vacation.
Carib is close, which is a huge plus for him. I was open to Fiji, Bali (Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud), Phi Phi/Krabi, but he's even balking at Hawaii, so Carib it seems...
I know there's a better chance we won't be hit on the ABC islands in October (9th-22nd) but I'm having a hard time finding a resort that has private villas. We did find one on Bonaire, but alas it's completely sold out for 4 of the nights we'd planned (not flexible unfortunately).
Essentially, we want a Fiji/Bali feel in the Carib. A smaller place off the beaten path, but still luxurious, not a Four Seasons type where there's 200 rooms and you're fighting for a good chair at the pool.
AI is not something we're after either, but are ok with it.
We'd be flying out of NYC and back to DFW, so open to suggestions out of the ABC islands if they're within a 6/7 hour flight.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 EPSON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI