Looking for some help... Fiance and I are trying to plan out honeymoon for this coming October. We'd planned on Zambia as we met there, but alas flights weren't lining up and he really wanted a beach vacation.
Carib is close, which is a huge plus for him. I was open to Fiji, Bali (Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud), Phi Phi/Krabi, but he's even balking at Hawaii, so Carib it seems...
I know there's a better chance we won't be hit on the ABC islands in October (9th-22nd) but I'm having a hard time finding a resort that has private villas. We did find one on Bonaire, but alas it's completely sold out for 4 of the nights we'd planned (not flexible unfortunately).
Essentially, we want a Fiji/Bali feel in the Carib. A smaller place off the beaten path, but still luxurious, not a Four Seasons type where there's 200 rooms and you're fighting for a good chair at the pool.
AI is not something we're after either, but are ok with it.
We'd be flying out of NYC and back to DFW, so open to suggestions out of the ABC islands if they're within a 6/7 hour flight.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ↘접속:'kss998.com'↘
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right