My fiance and I are looking to honeymoon for 5 days in late May in the Caribbean. We want an island that is has great beaches (of course), english speaking, vegetarian food, and day time activities. We were thinking St. Lucia but that's based on people we know who went there not anything else. Suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 3 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Curaçao and girls?
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 13 Punta Cana Excursions
- 14 customs questions
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 Nassau Bahamas
- 17 Biking in Caribbean
- 18 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 19 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 20 Help with how long on each island.
- 21 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 22 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 23 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 24 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 25 Christmas in the Caribbean