My fiance and I are looking at locations for our honeymoon. We will be arriving in early September 2014 and staying roughly a week. Neither of us have ever been to the Caribbean before, are very excited, but also nervous about choosing the right place for us. Let me give you a little of what we are looking for. We are in our early 30's, she is a sun Goddess (but pool or ocean are both fine by her), we like activity, nightlife, cocktails, dancing, exploring, and having fun (not just partying). I am the type that if I am in silence and am forced to lay on a beach for a week, I will wind up becoming best friends with a volleyball and naming him Wilson. Some of the research I have done led me to Aruba....which I just learned loses all trade winds in September making it very hot and not enjoyable, Puerto Vallarta....which I just learned is ridiculously humid in September. I have recently been looking at Curacao. Out of hurricane alley and appears to have a lot to do, shopping, restaurants, culture, and nightlife. I have a feeling that being our first trip ever to the Caribbean, just about any beach and water is going to seem amazing. I am asking for some help here. Can you all give me some recommendations on an island as well as places to stay? I want to give her a fantastic honeymoon! Does not have to be all inclusive or even a full service resort. Just something where we can be private when we want, and social when we want. Thanks a million in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 3 Those fixings incorporate L-Citrulline, Muira Puama
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 6 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 7 BEWARE OF PAUL THERAULT
- 8 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 21 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 22 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 23 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 24 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 25 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens