My fiance and I are looking at locations for our honeymoon. We will be arriving in early September 2014 and staying roughly a week. Neither of us have ever been to the Caribbean before, are very excited, but also nervous about choosing the right place for us. Let me give you a little of what we are looking for. We are in our early 30's, she is a sun Goddess (but pool or ocean are both fine by her), we like activity, nightlife, cocktails, dancing, exploring, and having fun (not just partying). I am the type that if I am in silence and am forced to lay on a beach for a week, I will wind up becoming best friends with a volleyball and naming him Wilson. Some of the research I have done led me to Aruba....which I just learned loses all trade winds in September making it very hot and not enjoyable, Puerto Vallarta....which I just learned is ridiculously humid in September. I have recently been looking at Curacao. Out of hurricane alley and appears to have a lot to do, shopping, restaurants, culture, and nightlife. I have a feeling that being our first trip ever to the Caribbean, just about any beach and water is going to seem amazing. I am asking for some help here. Can you all give me some recommendations on an island as well as places to stay? I want to give her a fantastic honeymoon! Does not have to be all inclusive or even a full service resort. Just something where we can be private when we want, and social when we want. Thanks a million in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트【売】╲ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ╱【売】카지노게임사이트
- 2 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 3 Providenciales Review
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 7 Providenciales Airport
- 8 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 9 Numero 1 guest House
- 10 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 11 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 12 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 13 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 16 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 17 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 18 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 19 turks caicos
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao
- 22 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 25 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter