I have been reading all the feedback others have received and figure with such a knowledgeable group better ask my own questions, all advice is appreciated.
Planning mid Jan 2012 honeymoon for approx. 10-14 days, I am a sucker for the white sand, beautiful scenery, great swimming and lots of activities, not to mention good wine. The future wife is looking for more of a polished trip, shopping, great restaurants (hates buffets) and being pampered. Obviously it all comes at a cost, and the great thing about traveling is that you never quite know what to expect, but most experiences tend to exceed expectations. We would love to spend the entire trip at a Boutique hotel such as Viceroy in Anguilla, but the finances don’t support such dreaming. As a compromise I thought we could spend 3 or 4 nights at an upscale hotel and the remainder of the trip at a higher end all-inclusive such as sandals.. The challenge is that no island seems to have the higher end all-inclusive and a upscale hotel, with an Island we would like to explore. For example I hear great things about the Antiqua Sandals, but not so much about the Island itself.
1) How difficult is it to travel between the Islands?
2) Could one spend a week at Antiqua Sandals, then fly/ferry to Anguilla or St. Marteen?
3) Could you do the same but stay at the Sandals St. Lucia, then fly/ferry to Martinique?
4) Or am I asking for too much and we are better off staying at St. Lucia and simply changing hotels?
We both love the European influences on these Islands, good food and explore is a must, but at the same time, the worry free and cost savings of an all-inclusive gives you peace of mind.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천??▷『BMB95。COM』◁??야동카지노사이트
- 2 Turks and caicos
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 Bermuda
- 10 Restaurant Suggestions
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 14 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 17 Taxi info. Self touring
- 18 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 19 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 20 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 21 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 22 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 25 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico