Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Tennis in Aruba question
- 10 christmas in the caribbean
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 13 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 14 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Money in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 19 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 20 Atlantis in Nassau
- 21 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 22 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 23 My week in Guadeloupe
- 24 Guadeloupe in January
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive?