Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Honeymoon in the Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Death in Paradise
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 dominican republic
- 10 Summer family vacation
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 13 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 14 St Martin
- 15 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 16 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Resort villa suggestions
- 19 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 20 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 21 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 22 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 23 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 24 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 25 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's