Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 2 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 12 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 13 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 15 Weather in Nov
- 16 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 17 Fishing for ideas
- 18 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 19 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 First time cruiser to USVI
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 24 Restaurants in Aruba
- 25 long enough layover in SJU?