Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 2 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 3 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 4 Looking for destination suggestions
- 5 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 6 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 10 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 11 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 12 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 13 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 14 Any suggestions??
- 15 Gustavia stay
- 16 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 17 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 18 My week in Guadeloupe
- 19 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 22 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 23 Freeport, Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 25 Freeport Hotel