Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tour Operator?
- 2 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 3 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 4 Resort Recommendations
- 5 Travel Advice Needed
- 6 Puerto Plata
- 7 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 8 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 9 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 10 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 11 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 12 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 13 Transportation to Exuma
- 14 Nassau temp late Jan
- 15 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 16 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 17 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 18 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 19 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 20 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 21 West Coast US and Carribean
- 22 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 25 20 Somethings on a Budget