Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 2 스위피게임 ♥♥접속:'kss998.com'♥♥
- 3 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 5 days in Havana
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 15 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 19 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 20 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 24 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 25 Wedding Destinations???