Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 First time visitors
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Ideal wedding island
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 12 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 13 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 14 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 15 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 18 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 19 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants