Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 4 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 5 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 9 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 10 Cuba for 6 days
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 13 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 14 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 when to visit barbados
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Punta Cana
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 22 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 25 Havana City Walk - Travel Report