Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. I am in the middle of researching Martinique. Has anyone ever been? It looks as if it's a good mix of beaches and adventure (volcanoes, hiking, etc.) However, we don't speak French.
Anything to worry about as far as getting around the island? Also, how does this compare to neighboring islands like St. Lucia and Barbados?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 Curacao
- 10 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 13 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 14 Groupon Tours
- 15 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 16 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 17 Location
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 20 Private tours in Cuba
- 21 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Bahamas girls trip
- 24 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies