I am planning a honeymoon to the Caribbean Aug 9 through Aug 15, 2010, and really do not know where to begin to look, so I will describe what we both want for our trip. Hurricanes could potentially strike during this time, so anywhere that does not frequently get hit by storms is a plus. Ideally, we would like to stay at a location that has private villas/cottages on a nice beach (not necessarily beach-front, but a nice ocean view would be preferred), but we also would like access to a pool. All-inclusive is important, but not necessary depending on the price of the packages available. Good food is a plus. We would sacrifice the private cottage for a unique room that does not have your typical hotel-room feel, if the resort had awesome amenities to make up for it. Our total budget for the trip is around $4,000 including transportation (flying out of Charlotte, NC), but again, this can vary depending on what we will get out of the honeymoon. Please help with any suggestions!
Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 June vacation trip for guys
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica