I am planning a honeymoon to the Caribbean Aug 9 through Aug 15, 2010, and really do not know where to begin to look, so I will describe what we both want for our trip. Hurricanes could potentially strike during this time, so anywhere that does not frequently get hit by storms is a plus. Ideally, we would like to stay at a location that has private villas/cottages on a nice beach (not necessarily beach-front, but a nice ocean view would be preferred), but we also would like access to a pool. All-inclusive is important, but not necessary depending on the price of the packages available. Good food is a plus. We would sacrifice the private cottage for a unique room that does not have your typical hotel-room feel, if the resort had awesome amenities to make up for it. Our total budget for the trip is around $4,000 including transportation (flying out of Charlotte, NC), but again, this can vary depending on what we will get out of the honeymoon. Please help with any suggestions!
Honeymoon in the Caribbean
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???