Hi - I've been reading all your St.Barth's postings (especially the caribecouple), and I could use some advice. We have 9 days to enjoy St. Barth's and I want to make sure we don't miss any of "the good stuff". If any of you could provide me with some ideas of the best places to go (restaurants, beachs, etc.) I would be eternally grateful. Also, I know the nightlife is limited on St.Barth's, but are there ANY fun clubs or nightlife? Thanks so much in advance. I'd be happy to exchange info with any of you re: other Caribbean destinations, Kenya, S. Africa, or other Asian destinations, so as to "return the favor" -- thanks so much!
Honeymoon in St. Barth's in 1 week...need advice...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?