Hi - I've been reading all your St.Barth's postings (especially the caribecouple), and I could use some advice. We have 9 days to enjoy St. Barth's and I want to make sure we don't miss any of "the good stuff". If any of you could provide me with some ideas of the best places to go (restaurants, beachs, etc.) I would be eternally grateful. Also, I know the nightlife is limited on St.Barth's, but are there ANY fun clubs or nightlife? Thanks so much in advance. I'd be happy to exchange info with any of you re: other Caribbean destinations, Kenya, S. Africa, or other Asian destinations, so as to "return the favor" -- thanks so much!
Honeymoon in St. Barth's in 1 week...need advice...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana