Hi - I've been reading all your St.Barth's postings (especially the caribecouple), and I could use some advice. We have 9 days to enjoy St. Barth's and I want to make sure we don't miss any of "the good stuff". If any of you could provide me with some ideas of the best places to go (restaurants, beachs, etc.) I would be eternally grateful. Also, I know the nightlife is limited on St.Barth's, but are there ANY fun clubs or nightlife? Thanks so much in advance. I'd be happy to exchange info with any of you re: other Caribbean destinations, Kenya, S. Africa, or other Asian destinations, so as to "return the favor" -- thanks so much!
Honeymoon in St. Barth's in 1 week...need advice...
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas