My girl and I are going to our honeymoon in April 2013 and we are between two hotels, "Excellence Punta Cana" and "Barcelo Palace Delux", any recommendations as to which is best?
Rooms, in Excellence Terrace with Hot tub, Barcelo Master with Jacuzzi, we are looking for a private room.
Both are similar prices, so we are looking for amenities, like the Disco, staff, pools, etc?
We are adventures, so we are also looking for good excursions and motor water sports.
Other question would be if we need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 When to go to El Yunque
- 2 Honeymoon Advice
- 3 My New Life !
- 4 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 5 Travel buddy
- 6 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 7 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 8 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 11 Jamaica
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion