My girl and I are going to our honeymoon in April 2013 and we are between two hotels, "Excellence Punta Cana" and "Barcelo Palace Delux", any recommendations as to which is best?
Rooms, in Excellence Terrace with Hot tub, Barcelo Master with Jacuzzi, we are looking for a private room.
Both are similar prices, so we are looking for amenities, like the Disco, staff, pools, etc?
We are adventures, so we are also looking for good excursions and motor water sports.
Other question would be if we need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 2 http://www.cogniqtry.com/revitasence/
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 15 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 16 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 17 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 18 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 19 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 20 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 21 all inclusive advice
- 22 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 23 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 24 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 25 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?