My girl and I are going to our honeymoon in April 2013 and we are between two hotels, "Excellence Punta Cana" and "Barcelo Palace Delux", any recommendations as to which is best?
Rooms, in Excellence Terrace with Hot tub, Barcelo Master with Jacuzzi, we are looking for a private room.
Both are similar prices, so we are looking for amenities, like the Disco, staff, pools, etc?
We are adventures, so we are also looking for good excursions and motor water sports.
Other question would be if we need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Exoslim is extremely well known and world popular recipe
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 3 1800 969 1649 united airline phone number
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity