My girl and I are going to our honeymoon in April 2013 and we are between two hotels, "Excellence Punta Cana" and "Barcelo Palace Delux", any recommendations as to which is best?
Rooms, in Excellence Terrace with Hot tub, Barcelo Master with Jacuzzi, we are looking for a private room.
Both are similar prices, so we are looking for amenities, like the Disco, staff, pools, etc?
We are adventures, so we are also looking for good excursions and motor water sports.
Other question would be if we need to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 5 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches