Where do i start? Villa Beach cottages is absolutally amazing. We stayed here for our honeymoon recently. The staff is amazing they go out of there way to make sure that you are happy, i do not recall a time that we were ever unhappy however. We booked this place based on the looks of it that we seen on line and it was nothing less than that only more when we showed up. There are things you do not realize you are getting which makes it all that much better. Colin the owner met with us right off the bat and was very informative about not only the property but also the island,tours, where to eat and where to shop. This place is not all inclusive but it is better than all inclusive in our eyes. We stayed at all 3 sandals resorts a week at each while we were in st.lucia and nothing even came close to comparing to villa beach cottages. We were recommended many restaurants and if we wanted to have food ordered and delivered we could. The grocery store was a 3 minute walk from our front door where you could buy any and everything you needed. We told the staff what we wanted to do for tours and left all the planning to them, they figured out how it would work best for us and the tour staff and gave us extremally low pricing and great tour guides, it could not be better. The rooms were stunning had an amazing view,they were basically right on the beach, were very bright, were very spacious, everything you could even think of needing in your kitchen was there, everything worked properly. There was a internet cafe onsite (free), there was a mini mart which had almost anything you needed for those oops i forgot or oops i drank all my beer now what? and for those souveniers you need for the loved ones back home and everything at a good price. there were also laundry services onsite for a minimal charge. We knew that someone came into our room to fix our bed but let me tell you there housekeeping goes above and beyond for the guests doing things i would never expect. The property is gorgeous with the pools on site with waterfalls and all the palm trees. Very quiet place very relaxing just what you want for your honeymoon. This place under promises and over delivers on everything. we plan on going back to st.lucia just so we can return to villa beach cottages.
Honeymoon in paradise
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?