Where do i start? Villa Beach cottages is absolutally amazing. We stayed here for our honeymoon recently. The staff is amazing they go out of there way to make sure that you are happy, i do not recall a time that we were ever unhappy however. We booked this place based on the looks of it that we seen on line and it was nothing less than that only more when we showed up. There are things you do not realize you are getting which makes it all that much better. Colin the owner met with us right off the bat and was very informative about not only the property but also the island,tours, where to eat and where to shop. This place is not all inclusive but it is better than all inclusive in our eyes. We stayed at all 3 sandals resorts a week at each while we were in st.lucia and nothing even came close to comparing to villa beach cottages. We were recommended many restaurants and if we wanted to have food ordered and delivered we could. The grocery store was a 3 minute walk from our front door where you could buy any and everything you needed. We told the staff what we wanted to do for tours and left all the planning to them, they figured out how it would work best for us and the tour staff and gave us extremally low pricing and great tour guides, it could not be better. The rooms were stunning had an amazing view,they were basically right on the beach, were very bright, were very spacious, everything you could even think of needing in your kitchen was there, everything worked properly. There was a internet cafe onsite (free), there was a mini mart which had almost anything you needed for those oops i forgot or oops i drank all my beer now what? and for those souveniers you need for the loved ones back home and everything at a good price. there were also laundry services onsite for a minimal charge. We knew that someone came into our room to fix our bed but let me tell you there housekeeping goes above and beyond for the guests doing things i would never expect. The property is gorgeous with the pools on site with waterfalls and all the palm trees. Very quiet place very relaxing just what you want for your honeymoon. This place under promises and over delivers on everything. we plan on going back to st.lucia just so we can return to villa beach cottages.
Honeymoon in paradise
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?