Getting married June 2011 and looking at Caribbean honeymoon destinations. The budget would probably be about $4,000 for 1 week: flying out of Boston. Looking at a place that offers more than just the beach: historic sites, some nightlife/bars, rainforest, rum factory, etc. We like the idea of a lush, tropical paradise with rainforests, varied scenery, etc. 3 places that really appeal to us are St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Martin/St Maarten. There seems to be some good deals that time of year. What can people tell me about these places? Is the rain more of a late afternoon shower or a total washout in mid to late June? Any real safety concerns with either locale?
Honeymoon in June: St Lucia, St Kitts, or St Martin/St Maarten?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 2 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas