Getting married June 2011 and looking at Caribbean honeymoon destinations. The budget would probably be about $4,000 for 1 week: flying out of Boston. Looking at a place that offers more than just the beach: historic sites, some nightlife/bars, rainforest, rum factory, etc. We like the idea of a lush, tropical paradise with rainforests, varied scenery, etc. 3 places that really appeal to us are St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Martin/St Maarten. There seems to be some good deals that time of year. What can people tell me about these places? Is the rain more of a late afternoon shower or a total washout in mid to late June? Any real safety concerns with either locale?
Honeymoon in June: St Lucia, St Kitts, or St Martin/St Maarten?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon