Getting married June 2011 and looking at Caribbean honeymoon destinations. The budget would probably be about $4,000 for 1 week: flying out of Boston. Looking at a place that offers more than just the beach: historic sites, some nightlife/bars, rainforest, rum factory, etc. We like the idea of a lush, tropical paradise with rainforests, varied scenery, etc. 3 places that really appeal to us are St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Martin/St Maarten. There seems to be some good deals that time of year. What can people tell me about these places? Is the rain more of a late afternoon shower or a total washout in mid to late June? Any real safety concerns with either locale?
Honeymoon in June: St Lucia, St Kitts, or St Martin/St Maarten?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????