We are planning a honeymoon in Curacao in September and are looking for the perfect hotel. I have read a lot of notes on the Marriott posted but not much on the Sheraton. Any feedback on the Sheraton, our other option? Or any other places not too far from things. Do either of these hotels have a spa? Also, someone said that there was a refinery smell at the Marriott the entire time. Also what beach is the least rocky?
Honeymoon in Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 3 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 6 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 7 Money in Jamaica
- 8 Death in Paradise
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 50+ where to dance?
- 11 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 12 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 13 dominican republic
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 16 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 17 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 18 St Martin
- 19 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 20 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 21 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 22 Resort villa suggestions
- 23 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 24 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 25 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??