We are planning to spend our honeymoon in the Caribbean & US. Total days - 18-20! We need your help and ideas on how do we work out the best itinerary which means convenient travel, and more exploring.
I just looked up and there are far too many options to decide between in the caribbean and shortlist the perfect one. Basically, this is what we have decided -
- We want to spend 7-9 nights in 2 Caribbean islands. Possibly two contrasting cities and cultures. Of which, we would like to do ONE all-inclusive resport
- Later, we wish to travel to the US (most probably - the west coast) and do a 10-12 days road trip.
For Caribbean -
- We would like to do an All-inclusive package at one of the 2 places we do. Having looked through the existing deals, we have found a lot good hotels are going out of our budget. Between the rest, it's a little confusing and not able to differentiate much of it. Ideally our budget is - USD 500/night for a couple (for 4 nights)
- We would like to do more of cultural and vibrant city experiencing than secluded and alone time and hence if you could suggest which two places we should go in the Caribbean.
For US -
- The easiest and safest bet is to do a roadtrip from the Pacific Coast highway across California. However, that's too short of a trip and would appreciate if you could help us with a better, longer roadtrip.
- Here, we would be interested in doing cities, smalls, adventures, national parks and different experiences.
For the moment, based on my research - I had shortlisted the following 2 Caribbean
1. Punta Cana, Dominican Replublic (Hardrock Hotel - All Inclusive)
2. Cancun, Mexico
However, the flights aren't the cheapest and they all fly through NJ, which doesn't seem the right way to go.
I am planning to travel at the end of March so, I might be getting a little late with my booking.
I'm open to ideas and any suggestions!
Thanks for your help in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11