My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to barbados at the end of September. We know that its hurricane season, but its pretty south, so we are crossing our fingers! Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in barbados? We are looking for something on the beach between $100-$200, maybe the south side of the island?. Also, if we were to fly to another island for the 2nd week of our honeymoon, would we be better off going to Saint Lucia or Grenada? We are looking for a lot of relaxing, but also a place where we can explore!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://freesupplementrial.com/puria-serum/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed