My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to barbados at the end of September. We know that its hurricane season, but its pretty south, so we are crossing our fingers! Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in barbados? We are looking for something on the beach between $100-$200, maybe the south side of the island?. Also, if we were to fly to another island for the 2nd week of our honeymoon, would we be better off going to Saint Lucia or Grenada? We are looking for a lot of relaxing, but also a place where we can explore!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Help!!
- 2 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 3 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Barbados Beaches
- 8 Punta Cana
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 11 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 12 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 13 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 14 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Trouble booking hotels!
- 19 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 Bahama's outer island
- 22 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 23 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom