My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to barbados at the end of September. We know that its hurricane season, but its pretty south, so we are crossing our fingers! Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in barbados? We are looking for something on the beach between $100-$200, maybe the south side of the island?. Also, if we were to fly to another island for the 2nd week of our honeymoon, would we be better off going to Saint Lucia or Grenada? We are looking for a lot of relaxing, but also a place where we can explore!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Christmas 2017
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May