My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to barbados at the end of September. We know that its hurricane season, but its pretty south, so we are crossing our fingers! Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in barbados? We are looking for something on the beach between $100-$200, maybe the south side of the island?. Also, if we were to fly to another island for the 2nd week of our honeymoon, would we be better off going to Saint Lucia or Grenada? We are looking for a lot of relaxing, but also a place where we can explore!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 2 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 3 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite