My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to barbados at the end of September. We know that its hurricane season, but its pretty south, so we are crossing our fingers! Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in barbados? We are looking for something on the beach between $100-$200, maybe the south side of the island?. Also, if we were to fly to another island for the 2nd week of our honeymoon, would we be better off going to Saint Lucia or Grenada? We are looking for a lot of relaxing, but also a place where we can explore!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy genuine biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,.diplomes.
- 2 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 Gustavia stay
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 9 My week in Guadeloupe
- 10 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 15 Freeport, Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 17 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 18 Any suggestions??
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements