My fiance and I are having a really hard time picking the place where we want to go for our honeymoon. We were looking at places all over the board, but I think that we've pretty much narrowed it down to Aruba or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Has anyone been to both and would suggest one over the other? If we go to Kauai, we were looking at the Hanalei Colony Resort. In Aruba, we were looking at the Manchebo Beach Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Or suggest somewhere different in Aruba or Kauai?
With all that being said, we are also open to any other suggestions of great honeymoon places that are tropical and probably in the Caribbean or Pacific!
We are really looking for a good beach to just relax on and enjoy each other's company without having to worry about anything for a while. We both really love the outdoors, so we are also looking for a place where we can go hiking and explore a little bit, too. Neither of us care too much about nightlife or big tourist places, we are kind of looking to avoid that if possible, but also go somewhere nice with amenities since it is our honeymoon!
Any help or advice at all is very much appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 mpact the development of technologies ranging from
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba