My fiance and I are having a really hard time picking the place where we want to go for our honeymoon. We were looking at places all over the board, but I think that we've pretty much narrowed it down to Aruba or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Has anyone been to both and would suggest one over the other? If we go to Kauai, we were looking at the Hanalei Colony Resort. In Aruba, we were looking at the Manchebo Beach Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Or suggest somewhere different in Aruba or Kauai?
With all that being said, we are also open to any other suggestions of great honeymoon places that are tropical and probably in the Caribbean or Pacific!
We are really looking for a good beach to just relax on and enjoy each other's company without having to worry about anything for a while. We both really love the outdoors, so we are also looking for a place where we can go hiking and explore a little bit, too. Neither of us care too much about nightlife or big tourist places, we are kind of looking to avoid that if possible, but also go somewhere nice with amenities since it is our honeymoon!
Any help or advice at all is very much appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 Birthday Celebration
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Late May Trip
- 12 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 13 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Cheers to Beers!
- 16 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 New Years Eve / St John
- 19 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 20 Island Choice
- 21 Aruba Car Rental
- 22 If we loved Cayman...
- 23 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 24 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 25 For the bluest water and whitest sand?