My fiance and I are having a really hard time picking the place where we want to go for our honeymoon. We were looking at places all over the board, but I think that we've pretty much narrowed it down to Aruba or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Has anyone been to both and would suggest one over the other? If we go to Kauai, we were looking at the Hanalei Colony Resort. In Aruba, we were looking at the Manchebo Beach Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Or suggest somewhere different in Aruba or Kauai?
With all that being said, we are also open to any other suggestions of great honeymoon places that are tropical and probably in the Caribbean or Pacific!
We are really looking for a good beach to just relax on and enjoy each other's company without having to worry about anything for a while. We both really love the outdoors, so we are also looking for a place where we can go hiking and explore a little bit, too. Neither of us care too much about nightlife or big tourist places, we are kind of looking to avoid that if possible, but also go somewhere nice with amenities since it is our honeymoon!
Any help or advice at all is very much appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 6 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 7 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 8 Family of 5 undecided island
- 9 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 family resort ideas?
- 12 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 13 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 14 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 15 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico
- 17 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 18 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 19 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 20 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 21 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 22 Punta Cana
- 23 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?
- 24 US Virgin Isl. first time which resort?
- 25 Which island(s)?