My fiance and I are having a really hard time picking the place where we want to go for our honeymoon. We were looking at places all over the board, but I think that we've pretty much narrowed it down to Aruba or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Has anyone been to both and would suggest one over the other? If we go to Kauai, we were looking at the Hanalei Colony Resort. In Aruba, we were looking at the Manchebo Beach Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Or suggest somewhere different in Aruba or Kauai?
With all that being said, we are also open to any other suggestions of great honeymoon places that are tropical and probably in the Caribbean or Pacific!
We are really looking for a good beach to just relax on and enjoy each other's company without having to worry about anything for a while. We both really love the outdoors, so we are also looking for a place where we can go hiking and explore a little bit, too. Neither of us care too much about nightlife or big tourist places, we are kind of looking to avoid that if possible, but also go somewhere nice with amenities since it is our honeymoon!
Any help or advice at all is very much appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 6 aruba fun!!!
- 7 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 8 Peterson
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 11 St.Lucia newbie
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Aruba weather
- 17 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 18 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Cruise stop activities
- 21 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 22 Jade Mountain
- 23 Honeymoon Help!!
- 24 Bermuda
- 25 Restaurant Suggestions