My husband to be and I are planning our honeymoon for the last week in February 2014. We have free ticket vouchers from Air Tran so we can only fly to Aruba, Punta Cana DR, or Montego Bay Jamaica. We're looking for an all-inclusive resort with scuba, snorkeling and romantic excursions. Don't need shopping or night life necessarily. We're looking at spending 2-3k for the all-inclusive resort plus whatever else we decide to do. Any suggestions on which location and which resort would be great!
Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ATLANTIS lately?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico