My husband to be and I are planning our honeymoon for the last week in February 2014. We have free ticket vouchers from Air Tran so we can only fly to Aruba, Punta Cana DR, or Montego Bay Jamaica. We're looking for an all-inclusive resort with scuba, snorkeling and romantic excursions. Don't need shopping or night life necessarily. We're looking at spending 2-3k for the all-inclusive resort plus whatever else we decide to do. Any suggestions on which location and which resort would be great!
Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP