I am planning for our honeymoon for next May. Here's on our wish list:
1) Near water
2) Room would like to be 3 and half or 4* equipped, soaking bath tub
3) Quiet, non-touristy, no mega 2000 rooms resort.
4) Has a small list of thing we can do, ie snorkeling, hiking. No nightlife is fine with us.
5) Offer some sort of honeymoon package would be great, i.e. beach candlelit dinner.
6) Price below 400/nt.
Can anybody point me to some place? Places i've looked at include Belize, DR, Antigua, St John, St Bart, St Kitt, Montego Bay... Still trying to find that nice niche that have all of our requirement.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
Honeymoon ideas... quiet, snorkeling, non-touristy, bath tub