I am planning for our honeymoon for next May. Here's on our wish list:
1) Near water
2) Room would like to be 3 and half or 4* equipped, soaking bath tub
3) Quiet, non-touristy, no mega 2000 rooms resort.
4) Has a small list of thing we can do, ie snorkeling, hiking. No nightlife is fine with us.
5) Offer some sort of honeymoon package would be great, i.e. beach candlelit dinner.
6) Price below 400/nt.
Can anybody point me to some place? Places i've looked at include Belize, DR, Antigua, St John, St Bart, St Kitt, Montego Bay... Still trying to find that nice niche that have all of our requirement.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!
Honeymoon ideas... quiet, snorkeling, non-touristy, bath tub