I am planning for our honeymoon for next May. Here's on our wish list:
1) Near water
2) Room would like to be 3 and half or 4* equipped, soaking bath tub
3) Quiet, non-touristy, no mega 2000 rooms resort.
4) Has a small list of thing we can do, ie snorkeling, hiking. No nightlife is fine with us.
5) Offer some sort of honeymoon package would be great, i.e. beach candlelit dinner.
6) Price below 400/nt.
Can anybody point me to some place? Places i've looked at include Belize, DR, Antigua, St John, St Bart, St Kitt, Montego Bay... Still trying to find that nice niche that have all of our requirement.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Ideal wedding island
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 email@example.com
- 6 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Honeymoon ideas... quiet, snorkeling, non-touristy, bath tub