I am planning for our honeymoon for next May. Here's on our wish list:
1) Near water
2) Room would like to be 3 and half or 4* equipped, soaking bath tub
3) Quiet, non-touristy, no mega 2000 rooms resort.
4) Has a small list of thing we can do, ie snorkeling, hiking. No nightlife is fine with us.
5) Offer some sort of honeymoon package would be great, i.e. beach candlelit dinner.
6) Price below 400/nt.
Can anybody point me to some place? Places i've looked at include Belize, DR, Antigua, St John, St Bart, St Kitt, Montego Bay... Still trying to find that nice niche that have all of our requirement.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation suggestion, please
- 2 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 7 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 8 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 9 New Destination
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 12 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 15 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 17 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 20 Peterson
- 21 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 22 Cuba weather in March
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Which islands for an extended vacation?
Honeymoon ideas... quiet, snorkeling, non-touristy, bath tub