I am so happy I have found this forum.
I come from Spain, and here nobody knows a word about these lovely islands!!!
I am planning my honeymoon for the 27 May (I know it is quite early, but I am looking forward to it!!!), it will be a combination between New York and not a very touristy caribbean beach... That is why we chose T&C.
Now I would like to know which hotel would you recommend me considering:
Budget: about 1200€- 1500€ for 4 nights
beachfront (quite obvious)
maybe adults only or with not too many children
The distances are not a problem, as I think that we will rent a car...
Thank your so much for your help and sorry about my English!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Havana
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions