I am so happy I have found this forum.
I come from Spain, and here nobody knows a word about these lovely islands!!!
I am planning my honeymoon for the 27 May (I know it is quite early, but I am looking forward to it!!!), it will be a combination between New York and not a very touristy caribbean beach... That is why we chose T&C.
Now I would like to know which hotel would you recommend me considering:
Budget: about 1200€- 1500€ for 4 nights
beachfront (quite obvious)
maybe adults only or with not too many children
The distances are not a problem, as I think that we will rent a car...
Thank your so much for your help and sorry about my English!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Peterson
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Looking for island choice help
- 6 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 7 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 8 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 9 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 10 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 11 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 12 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 13 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 14 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 15 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 16 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 17 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 18 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 Help picking a resort
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 25 St Thomas Restaurant help