I am so happy I have found this forum.
I come from Spain, and here nobody knows a word about these lovely islands!!!
I am planning my honeymoon for the 27 May (I know it is quite early, but I am looking forward to it!!!), it will be a combination between New York and not a very touristy caribbean beach... That is why we chose T&C.
Now I would like to know which hotel would you recommend me considering:
Budget: about 1200€- 1500€ for 4 nights
beachfront (quite obvious)
maybe adults only or with not too many children
The distances are not a problem, as I think that we will rent a car...
Thank your so much for your help and sorry about my English!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 This fixing goes about as an estrogen blocker.
- 2 Suggestions To Prevent A Sagging Face For Guys
- 3 Safest Islands for Us?
- 4 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 7 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Narrowing it down
- 13 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 14 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 15 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 16 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 17 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 18 Destination Wedding
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 21 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 22 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Proof of return to board a flight to jamaica.