I am so happy I have found this forum.
I come from Spain, and here nobody knows a word about these lovely islands!!!
I am planning my honeymoon for the 27 May (I know it is quite early, but I am looking forward to it!!!), it will be a combination between New York and not a very touristy caribbean beach... That is why we chose T&C.
Now I would like to know which hotel would you recommend me considering:
Budget: about 1200€- 1500€ for 4 nights
beachfront (quite obvious)
maybe adults only or with not too many children
The distances are not a problem, as I think that we will rent a car...
Thank your so much for your help and sorry about my English!!!
Honeymoon hotel for May 2013 (Turks and Caicos)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 2 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Tips for bahamas
- 5 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 6 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 7 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 10 walkable hotels
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 St Thomas
- 15 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 16 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 17 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 18 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 19 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 20 Aruba Restaurants
- 21 Aruba Restaraunts
- 22 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 23 First time solo - the Bahamas
- 24 Jamaica Negril questions? Tensa Pen?
- 25 Seeking advice on JungleQui Rainforest in Puerto Rico