I am so happy I have found this forum.
I come from Spain, and here nobody knows a word about these lovely islands!!!
I am planning my honeymoon for the 27 May (I know it is quite early, but I am looking forward to it!!!), it will be a combination between New York and not a very touristy caribbean beach... That is why we chose T&C.
Now I would like to know which hotel would you recommend me considering:
Budget: about 1200€- 1500€ for 4 nights
beachfront (quite obvious)
maybe adults only or with not too many children
The distances are not a problem, as I think that we will rent a car...
Thank your so much for your help and sorry about my English!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 heart troubles and fights back tension
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Curaçao and girls?
- 4 Small Carribean Hotel
- 5 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 customs questions
- 8 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 9 Nassau Bahamas
- 10 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018