It'll be my fiance and I, not until 2011 but I want to get a head start...
We've been to Negril, Jamaica, and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
We loved both!!! Loved the serenity and calmness of Negril, not doing much but sitting on a beach/cliffs, but we also loved the beach during the day, and out for dinner/drinks in Playa del Carmen a bit more than Negril.
Any suggestions for this type of mix (beach during day, food/drinks at night, live music maybe) for a honeymoon that would be in the last week of June?
Budget will be around $4000 total for a week.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Canadian money exchange ??
- 3 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 4 Family trip to Jamaica
- 5 Vieques Island
- 6 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 9 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 10 Best island for food and beaches
- 11 Cuba tour companies
- 12 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 13 Resort rent out for wedding
- 14 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan