It'll be my fiance and I, not until 2011 but I want to get a head start...
We've been to Negril, Jamaica, and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
We loved both!!! Loved the serenity and calmness of Negril, not doing much but sitting on a beach/cliffs, but we also loved the beach during the day, and out for dinner/drinks in Playa del Carmen a bit more than Negril.
Any suggestions for this type of mix (beach during day, food/drinks at night, live music maybe) for a honeymoon that would be in the last week of June?
Budget will be around $4000 total for a week.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 Restaurant in Aruba
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Early 20's Couple
- 8 Couple in early 20's
- 9 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Boat Charter in BVI
- 11 Weather in June?
- 12 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 13 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 14 Anniversary Trip Options
- 15 Island with golf
- 16 2 Days in Dominica
- 17 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 22 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 23 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 24 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 25 travelling to St kitt and nervis