It'll be my fiance and I, not until 2011 but I want to get a head start...
We've been to Negril, Jamaica, and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
We loved both!!! Loved the serenity and calmness of Negril, not doing much but sitting on a beach/cliffs, but we also loved the beach during the day, and out for dinner/drinks in Playa del Carmen a bit more than Negril.
Any suggestions for this type of mix (beach during day, food/drinks at night, live music maybe) for a honeymoon that would be in the last week of June?
Budget will be around $4000 total for a week.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 2 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 3 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 7 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 8 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 9 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Trouble booking hotels!
- 12 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 13 Airport transfer PUJ
- 14 Bahama's outer island
- 15 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 16 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 19 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 20 40 min layover in CLT
- 21 Atlantis 1 day
- 22 Atlantis on a budget
- 23 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 24 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 25 St. Barts