We're planning to spend part of our honeymoon at PSV this June. Can anyone recommend a specific cottage for a combination of landscape beauty, great views and seclusion (obviously . We want to spend out time laying around soaking up the sun. Also, how is the food really, considering they are limited by their fab location. There's no lobster there during the Summer, I know. I'm assuming food will be good overall if not spectacular. Thanks!
honeymoon help for PSV
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Mid October Honeymoon
- 5 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 6 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 7 Cuba help!
- 8 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 9 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 10 Rent a car?
- 11 LIAT Air
- 12 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 13 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice