I'm getting married in May, my fiancée and I want to honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. We've been discussing Jamaica, Barbados or Bahamas. I want white sand, blue water, relaxing and possibly all inclusive. He wants flavor, sightseeing, excursion and touristy stuff. Need help deciding where to go for the best of both. Have seen lots of great feedback on here for where to go. Help, I'm running out of time and there's to much to choose from. Looking to spend around $3000-$4000 for 4 or 5 days. On the beach is a must! I have looked into sandals, couples and secrets resorts? Open to all suggestions, including additional destinations (do not want to go to Mexico). PS comfy bed needed. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Honeymoon help... Caribbean where to go?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay