I'm getting married in May, my fiancée and I want to honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. We've been discussing Jamaica, Barbados or Bahamas. I want white sand, blue water, relaxing and possibly all inclusive. He wants flavor, sightseeing, excursion and touristy stuff. Need help deciding where to go for the best of both. Have seen lots of great feedback on here for where to go. Help, I'm running out of time and there's to much to choose from. Looking to spend around $3000-$4000 for 4 or 5 days. On the beach is a must! I have looked into sandals, couples and secrets resorts? Open to all suggestions, including additional destinations (do not want to go to Mexico). PS comfy bed needed. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Honeymoon help... Caribbean where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Realize the product additional by simply looking
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Best island for early to mid November
- 4 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?