I'm getting married in May, my fiancée and I want to honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. We've been discussing Jamaica, Barbados or Bahamas. I want white sand, blue water, relaxing and possibly all inclusive. He wants flavor, sightseeing, excursion and touristy stuff. Need help deciding where to go for the best of both. Have seen lots of great feedback on here for where to go. Help, I'm running out of time and there's to much to choose from. Looking to spend around $3000-$4000 for 4 or 5 days. On the beach is a must! I have looked into sandals, couples and secrets resorts? Open to all suggestions, including additional destinations (do not want to go to Mexico). PS comfy bed needed. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Honeymoon help... Caribbean where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan