I'm getting married in May, my fiancée and I want to honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. We've been discussing Jamaica, Barbados or Bahamas. I want white sand, blue water, relaxing and possibly all inclusive. He wants flavor, sightseeing, excursion and touristy stuff. Need help deciding where to go for the best of both. Have seen lots of great feedback on here for where to go. Help, I'm running out of time and there's to much to choose from. Looking to spend around $3000-$4000 for 4 or 5 days. On the beach is a must! I have looked into sandals, couples and secrets resorts? Open to all suggestions, including additional destinations (do not want to go to Mexico). PS comfy bed needed. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Honeymoon help... Caribbean where to go?
- 1 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 2 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Where to go??
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great