I'm looking for help. My husband and I have crazy schedules and just figured out that we have a window between 3/25 and 4/9 to take our honeymoon. We've been married since October and I'm desperate to finally get away as newlyweds!
I've been doing a lot of research online and am hoping that someone out there has a diamond in the rough that I am not finding... or one that I have found that they know is definitely worth it.
Our budget is around $3000 (I'm willing to go over... but not by much!)
Needs to include airfare from the DC area
We love snorkeling and fishing
Prefer a 7 day trip... but we know we might have to sacrifice this because it is the high season
We've been to the Cancun area and my husband is not thrilled with it.
We've been looking at Sandals, Couples, Breezes, etc - but they seem so expensive this time of year. The alternative is a cruise from Florida - but I think we both envision sand between our toes and a more relaxed environment.
Final thought - should we enlist the help of a travel agent? I've worked in sales and I know the games... I don't want to end up somewhere because the agent gets a large commission.
Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 4 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 7 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 12 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding
Honeymoon Help! 6 weeks to go - $3000 - 7 days preferred - Caribbean