I am recently engaged, and will be planning a honeymoon for June 2015. I have no clue where to start! We definitely do not want to go to Jamaica or Mexico, and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We have been to Nassau, Bahamas, and weren't really impressed. We found Turks and Caicos to be beautiful. We also would be okay with doing AI, or not doing AI. All we want to do is hang out by the pool or beach, with a drink in hand. We'd love good food, nice weather, and can go exploring if we feel like it. Our budget is 4000 including airfare. Thank you for any help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 2 St. John Trip Report
- 3 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 4 No rain in June PLEASE
- 5 Cubarinking water?
- 6 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 7 First time to PR
- 8 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 9 Family vacation for divers
- 10 Cuba
- 11 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 12 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 13 Island recommendation
- 14 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 15 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 16 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 17 Can I take alcohol?
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 20 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 21 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 22 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 23 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 24 Island advice plz!
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip