I am recently engaged, and will be planning a honeymoon for June 2015. I have no clue where to start! We definitely do not want to go to Jamaica or Mexico, and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We have been to Nassau, Bahamas, and weren't really impressed. We found Turks and Caicos to be beautiful. We also would be okay with doing AI, or not doing AI. All we want to do is hang out by the pool or beach, with a drink in hand. We'd love good food, nice weather, and can go exploring if we feel like it. Our budget is 4000 including airfare. Thank you for any help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas help
- 2 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 3 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 4 Vacation suggestion, please
- 5 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 8 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 9 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 10 New Destination
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 13 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 16 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 18 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 19 Barbados Beaches
- 20 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 21 Peterson
- 22 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping