I am recently engaged, and will be planning a honeymoon for June 2015. I have no clue where to start! We definitely do not want to go to Jamaica or Mexico, and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We have been to Nassau, Bahamas, and weren't really impressed. We found Turks and Caicos to be beautiful. We also would be okay with doing AI, or not doing AI. All we want to do is hang out by the pool or beach, with a drink in hand. We'd love good food, nice weather, and can go exploring if we feel like it. Our budget is 4000 including airfare. Thank you for any help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 12 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 13 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 14 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 15 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 16 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 17 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 18 all inclusive advice
- 19 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 20 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 21 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 23 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 24 St. Maarten Lodging one nite
- 25 My Topic Title IN the postcard