I am recently engaged, and will be planning a honeymoon for June 2015. I have no clue where to start! We definitely do not want to go to Jamaica or Mexico, and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We have been to Nassau, Bahamas, and weren't really impressed. We found Turks and Caicos to be beautiful. We also would be okay with doing AI, or not doing AI. All we want to do is hang out by the pool or beach, with a drink in hand. We'd love good food, nice weather, and can go exploring if we feel like it. Our budget is 4000 including airfare. Thank you for any help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 CUBA -- see once and never return
- 3 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 4 Aruba weather
- 5 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 Cruise stop activities
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Jade Mountain
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 14 Bermuda
- 15 Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 17 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 18 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica