My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!