My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/viatropin/
- 2 The search engine optimization training
- 3 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 8 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 Choosing the Right Island
- 14 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 15 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 16 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 17 Aruba help!
- 18 St Martin
- 19 Planning a three week trip
- 20 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 21 Casa Karma
- 22 Honeymoon - please help!
- 23 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 24 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 25 Cuba