My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Peterson
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 12 St.Lucia newbie
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Aruba weather
- 18 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 19 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Cruise stop activities
- 22 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 23 Jade Mountain
- 24 Honeymoon Help!!
- 25 Bermuda