My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!