My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba