After a long struggle, I have finally decided on the Caribbean for my honeymoon holiday. This is a trip my fiancee wants me to plan, and she wants it to be a surprise. As of now, I have narrowed my selections to Raffles Resort Canouan Island, Little Dix Bay, Hotel Kura Hulanda Curacao, and Parrot Cay. I have no idea how to make the decision at this point. They all seem beautiful, and I'm sure its a win-win situation, but I'd love some imput from some people who have been to any of these destinations. Also, if anyone has any imput of some other world-class resorts, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St John March, where to stay
- 2 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico