We will be going on our honeymoon in September and are interested in going somewhere tropical. We are both interested in snorkeling and visiting different points of interest. We don't want to just hang out at whichever resort we pick. Nice restaurants and shops are a plus.
Does anybody have any suggestions? Should I even bother looking at the Carribean since I keep reading that September is peak hurricane season?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas