We will be going on our honeymoon in September and are interested in going somewhere tropical. We are both interested in snorkeling and visiting different points of interest. We don't want to just hang out at whichever resort we pick. Nice restaurants and shops are a plus.
Does anybody have any suggestions? Should I even bother looking at the Carribean since I keep reading that September is peak hurricane season?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 2 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 5 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Island advice plz!
- 8 Cubarinking water?
- 9 First time to PR
- 10 St. John Trip Report
- 11 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All