My fiancee and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon and have narrowed the choices to LaLuna, Spice Island, and Peter Island, but cannot decide.
Does anyone have any insight into these choices. Specifically, we would LOVE to hear from anyone who has stayed at LaLuna, as its difficult to gather many reviews.
Thank you all for your time
Jon and Jen
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임 파트너 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 4 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Tortola next week
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba