My fiancee and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon and have narrowed the choices to LaLuna, Spice Island, and Peter Island, but cannot decide.
Does anyone have any insight into these choices. Specifically, we would LOVE to hear from anyone who has stayed at LaLuna, as its difficult to gather many reviews.
Thank you all for your time
Jon and Jen
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GET YOUR MARRIAGE AND HEALTH RESTORED TODAY
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 Curacao
- 10 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 13 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 14 Groupon Tours
- 15 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 16 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 17 Location
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 20 Private tours in Cuba
- 21 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Bahamas girls trip
- 24 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies