My fiance and I are getting married in May 2013. We are wanting to go on a 1 week honeymoon. We are fairly open to the destination. We would like to stay around the $3,000 range (not including airfare) and stay at an all-inclusive resort. We are both pretty active people so we would like to stay on the beach/at the resort most of the time, but maybe take a day or two for exploring. I have been to Cancun years ago, so we want to try somewhere we have both never been and we are looking for an adults only resort. We have looked at a few Sandals resorts which seem like the "safer" option but we're open to new ideas. Any suggestions?
Honeymoon destination advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 walking to the lighthouse
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 11 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 12 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 15 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 16 Cuba with Gate 1
- 17 Anguilla stay?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 23 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 24 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix