My fiance and I are getting married in May 2013. We are wanting to go on a 1 week honeymoon. We are fairly open to the destination. We would like to stay around the $3,000 range (not including airfare) and stay at an all-inclusive resort. We are both pretty active people so we would like to stay on the beach/at the resort most of the time, but maybe take a day or two for exploring. I have been to Cancun years ago, so we want to try somewhere we have both never been and we are looking for an adults only resort. We have looked at a few Sandals resorts which seem like the "safer" option but we're open to new ideas. Any suggestions?
Honeymoon destination advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 2 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 3 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados