I am searching several different destinations for possible honeymoons. St. Kitts seems like an appealing place because of the relaxed atmospheres and rain forests on the island. Timothy's beach resort had a nice honeymoon package I was interested in but airfare to St. Kitts seems expensive, ANY SUGGESTIONS?, also any comments about St. Kitts, Timothy beach resort, positive or negative are appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 aruba fun!!!
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Peterson
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 St.Lucia newbie
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 13 Turks and caicos
- 14 Aruba weather
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Cruise stop activities
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Jade Mountain
- 21 Honeymoon Help!!
- 22 Bermuda
- 23 Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
honeymoon decision continues - St. Kitts? and the search for cheap airfare