I am searching several different destinations for possible honeymoons. St. Kitts seems like an appealing place because of the relaxed atmospheres and rain forests on the island. Timothy's beach resort had a nice honeymoon package I was interested in but airfare to St. Kitts seems expensive, ANY SUGGESTIONS?, also any comments about St. Kitts, Timothy beach resort, positive or negative are appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help on choosing where to visit
- 2 which island?
- 3 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
honeymoon decision continues - St. Kitts? and the search for cheap airfare