I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 First trip to St. Martin
- 4 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Hotel ideas needed
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Jerk Chicken
- 10 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 11 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 15 aruba fun!!!
- 16 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 17 Peterson
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Aruba weather
- 24 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 25 Dominican Republic self drive tour