I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions
- 4 Paradise island in Bahama
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 9 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 13 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Curaçao and girls?
- 16 Small Carribean Hotel
- 17 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 18 customs questions
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo