I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?