I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 VERIZON Reset password CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 VERIZON Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 Location and resort advice
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 6 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 7 Havana
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Barbados-how about this place?
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 12 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 13 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 14 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 15 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 16 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 17 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 18 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 21 Family vacation
- 22 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 23 PR or USVI
- 24 Havana Hotel
- 25 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August