I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 2 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 13 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 14 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 16 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos