I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Favorite Weight Loss Remedy http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 2 Local Resident of St Maarten
- 3 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 6 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 9 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 14 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 Looking for island choice help
- 19 Help picking a resort
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 22 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)