I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs