My fiance and I need advice on where to go for our honeymoon. We are looking to do a short 6 night, 7 days somewhere, preferably all-inclusive. We will be traveling from Boston, MA and our budget is around $5,000.
We have already been to Mexico and are probably going again for a company trip next year so we want to stay away from there and the Dominican Republic. I thought Costa Rica would be perfect since we are looking for somewhere that has an amazing beach but also some adventure away from the beach (i.e volcano's, rain-forest, zip-lining, ATV's etc.) but after some research it seems all the adventure is far away from the beach there and we would rather not stay at two different hotels since we are only doing a week.
Any help would be awesome since we have not really been anywhere and there is so many options!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort