My fiance and I need advice on where to go for our honeymoon. We are looking to do a short 6 night, 7 days somewhere, preferably all-inclusive. We will be traveling from Boston, MA and our budget is around $5,000.
We have already been to Mexico and are probably going again for a company trip next year so we want to stay away from there and the Dominican Republic. I thought Costa Rica would be perfect since we are looking for somewhere that has an amazing beach but also some adventure away from the beach (i.e volcano's, rain-forest, zip-lining, ATV's etc.) but after some research it seems all the adventure is far away from the beach there and we would rather not stay at two different hotels since we are only doing a week.
Any help would be awesome since we have not really been anywhere and there is so many options!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/apex-vitality-booty-pop/
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba