My fiance and I need advice on where to go for our honeymoon. We are looking to do a short 6 night, 7 days somewhere, preferably all-inclusive. We will be traveling from Boston, MA and our budget is around $5,000.
We have already been to Mexico and are probably going again for a company trip next year so we want to stay away from there and the Dominican Republic. I thought Costa Rica would be perfect since we are looking for somewhere that has an amazing beach but also some adventure away from the beach (i.e volcano's, rain-forest, zip-lining, ATV's etc.) but after some research it seems all the adventure is far away from the beach there and we would rather not stay at two different hotels since we are only doing a week.
Any help would be awesome since we have not really been anywhere and there is so many options!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana