My fiance and I have been searching the internet for honeymoon ideas in the Caribbean and we have come across a ton of resorts that are amazing, but we need to keep our 7 day trip under $5k. We are not big on the Sandals idea but we prefer adults only (we are in our late 20s, should probably mention that)! More than anything, we want a beautiful beach and yummy food/drinks without breaking the bank. We have been to Aruba and loved the beautiful turquoise water and beautiful beaches, but we want to try somewhere new! Turks & Caicos and Anguilla look amazing: Point Bay resort, Galley Bay resort, Cap Juluca and a few others got great reviews but would love feedback from anyone who has vacationed at either island. We will be flying from the east coast and our honeymoon is set for May 2012. I being too high-maintenance? Are there any islands I may have missed that would offer us a mix of romance, beautiful beaches without a ton of kids, good food and drinks, etc? Help! Thank you for any advice you can provide!
Honeymoon: Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?