My fiance and I have been searching the internet for honeymoon ideas in the Caribbean and we have come across a ton of resorts that are amazing, but we need to keep our 7 day trip under $5k. We are not big on the Sandals idea but we prefer adults only (we are in our late 20s, should probably mention that)! More than anything, we want a beautiful beach and yummy food/drinks without breaking the bank. We have been to Aruba and loved the beautiful turquoise water and beautiful beaches, but we want to try somewhere new! Turks & Caicos and Anguilla look amazing: Point Bay resort, Galley Bay resort, Cap Juluca and a few others got great reviews but would love feedback from anyone who has vacationed at either island. We will be flying from the east coast and our honeymoon is set for May 2012. I being too high-maintenance? Are there any islands I may have missed that would offer us a mix of romance, beautiful beaches without a ton of kids, good food and drinks, etc? Help! Thank you for any advice you can provide!
Honeymoon: Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?