My fiance and I have been searching the internet for honeymoon ideas in the Caribbean and we have come across a ton of resorts that are amazing, but we need to keep our 7 day trip under $5k. We are not big on the Sandals idea but we prefer adults only (we are in our late 20s, should probably mention that)! More than anything, we want a beautiful beach and yummy food/drinks without breaking the bank. We have been to Aruba and loved the beautiful turquoise water and beautiful beaches, but we want to try somewhere new! Turks & Caicos and Anguilla look amazing: Point Bay resort, Galley Bay resort, Cap Juluca and a few others got great reviews but would love feedback from anyone who has vacationed at either island. We will be flying from the east coast and our honeymoon is set for May 2012. I being too high-maintenance? Are there any islands I may have missed that would offer us a mix of romance, beautiful beaches without a ton of kids, good food and drinks, etc? Help! Thank you for any advice you can provide!
Honeymoon: Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014