We are planning a honeymoon in late August and have eliminated several destinations due to hurricane and rainy seasons. We have heard lots of good things about Curacao and Bonaire. Does anyone know if August is a good time to travel there? Also, we are a young couple and although we will probably lay on the beach for a few days, we would also like to do some exploring and diving, etc. Are there other things to do on the island? Thanks.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 6 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay