We are planning a honeymoon in late August and have eliminated several destinations due to hurricane and rainy seasons. We have heard lots of good things about Curacao and Bonaire. Does anyone know if August is a good time to travel there? Also, we are a young couple and although we will probably lay on the beach for a few days, we would also like to do some exploring and diving, etc. Are there other things to do on the island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens