We are planning a honeymoon in late August and have eliminated several destinations due to hurricane and rainy seasons. We have heard lots of good things about Curacao and Bonaire. Does anyone know if August is a good time to travel there? Also, we are a young couple and although we will probably lay on the beach for a few days, we would also like to do some exploring and diving, etc. Are there other things to do on the island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?