Hello! We've gotten a lot of helpful information from you all as we continue to plan our ever-evolving honeymoon this June. We'll be staying 5 nights in Anguilla at Cap Juluca, 3 nights in St. Martin at Le Petit Hotel, and then we have 4 nights and would like to go to either St. Kitts or Nevis. We'll visit both while we're there, but are wondering which island to stay on. We're in our mid-twenties and pretty laid-back- we like good restaurants, hiking, live music but not a crazy bar scene, and cute towns. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think both islands fit that description. From what I've read, Nevis seems better for honeymoons- a little more quiet/private and maybe more scenic, but since we'll be on Anguilla for five days, perhaps St. Kitt's would offer a little more activity. I'd love some opinions from you experts about which you think would be better and why. Also looking for recommendations on hotels, preferably under 300/night. Thank you so much!!
Honeymoon- stay on St. Kitt's or Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!