Hello! We've gotten a lot of helpful information from you all as we continue to plan our ever-evolving honeymoon this June. We'll be staying 5 nights in Anguilla at Cap Juluca, 3 nights in St. Martin at Le Petit Hotel, and then we have 4 nights and would like to go to either St. Kitts or Nevis. We'll visit both while we're there, but are wondering which island to stay on. We're in our mid-twenties and pretty laid-back- we like good restaurants, hiking, live music but not a crazy bar scene, and cute towns. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think both islands fit that description. From what I've read, Nevis seems better for honeymoons- a little more quiet/private and maybe more scenic, but since we'll be on Anguilla for five days, perhaps St. Kitt's would offer a little more activity. I'd love some opinions from you experts about which you think would be better and why. Also looking for recommendations on hotels, preferably under 300/night. Thank you so much!!
Honeymoon- stay on St. Kitt's or Nevis?
- 1 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 2 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica