Hello! We've gotten a lot of helpful information from you all as we continue to plan our ever-evolving honeymoon this June. We'll be staying 5 nights in Anguilla at Cap Juluca, 3 nights in St. Martin at Le Petit Hotel, and then we have 4 nights and would like to go to either St. Kitts or Nevis. We'll visit both while we're there, but are wondering which island to stay on. We're in our mid-twenties and pretty laid-back- we like good restaurants, hiking, live music but not a crazy bar scene, and cute towns. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think both islands fit that description. From what I've read, Nevis seems better for honeymoons- a little more quiet/private and maybe more scenic, but since we'll be on Anguilla for five days, perhaps St. Kitt's would offer a little more activity. I'd love some opinions from you experts about which you think would be better and why. Also looking for recommendations on hotels, preferably under 300/night. Thank you so much!!
Honeymoon- stay on St. Kitt's or Nevis?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados