Hello! We've gotten a lot of helpful information from you all as we continue to plan our ever-evolving honeymoon this June. We'll be staying 5 nights in Anguilla at Cap Juluca, 3 nights in St. Martin at Le Petit Hotel, and then we have 4 nights and would like to go to either St. Kitts or Nevis. We'll visit both while we're there, but are wondering which island to stay on. We're in our mid-twenties and pretty laid-back- we like good restaurants, hiking, live music but not a crazy bar scene, and cute towns. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think both islands fit that description. From what I've read, Nevis seems better for honeymoons- a little more quiet/private and maybe more scenic, but since we'll be on Anguilla for five days, perhaps St. Kitt's would offer a little more activity. I'd love some opinions from you experts about which you think would be better and why. Also looking for recommendations on hotels, preferably under 300/night. Thank you so much!!
Honeymoon- stay on St. Kitt's or Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama