We're hoping to stay in St. Kitts the last two weeks of Jan., and would like to hear from anyone who's stayed in the Frigate Bay area. We're interested in knowing about hiking trails and beaches in the area and also an idea of what it costs to eat out. The hotels we've been considering are the Bird Rock and Coconut Beach (Colony Timothy) resort.
Holidaying in St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St John March, where to stay
- 2 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico